1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Video: The Muppets and National Friends Day

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Muppetboy09, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Off topic, as I don't know where else to post it. Today is national friends day, and Kermit posted one of the customized videos Facebook makes for you...there was just one thing I noticed...
    [​IMG]
    Did they freaking rename Janice??? Or rather respelled...

LeahXZoot4Evur and LaRanaRene like this.
  2. LaRanaRene

LaRanaRene Well-Known Member

I think the person in charge of his page misspelled her name.

3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

If the person running :)'s FB page is who I think it might be (Mr. :busy:) then he should know how to spell :flirt:'s name right. So maybe it's not who I'm thinking of. Then again, I don't go to FB anymore so this just slipped past my Mupdar.

BTW: You guys should check out the BTS article involving this episode at the Muppet Mindset. ;)

LaRanaRene likes this.
  4. jobi71

jobi71 Active Member

I just saw the Facebook video on my wall. Janice's name has been corrected. I am sure the appropriate intern has been fired. ;-)

5. oknazevad

oknazevad New Member

Funnily enough, of course, is that Janice was named for Janis Joplin (though they're very different in personality), just as the other members of the Mayhem were inspired by 60s & 70s musicians. So in some ways that's a spelling "correction", lol.

6. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Well at least they caught the spelling mistake.