Video: What's the Name of That Song

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Please Lay off SesameStoner

I don't understand what's wrong with you guys. Your'e all upset because this dude smokes weed. You know there are much worse problems in the world these days, like war, poverty, disease, ect. Why get all bent out of shape over somebody who smokes something that grows out of the ground that makes them feel better. Were you all brainwashed about that in Elementary School or something? Heck, I smoke the stuff once in a while myself. There's nothing wrong with it, so get over it. It's okay to like Sesame Street still, as you all know I do. But quit acting like your'e 3 or 4 years old. Thank you

SesameStoner

Reaction score
BooberFraggless said:
I don't understand what's wrong with you guys. Your'e all upset because this dude smokes weed. You know there are much worse problems in the world these days, like war, poverty, disease, ect. Why get all bent out of shape over somebody who smokes something that grows out of the ground that makes them feel better. Were you all brainwashed about that in Elementary School or something? Heck, I smoke the stuff once in a while myself. There's nothing wrong with it, so get over it. It's okay to like Sesame Street still, as you all know I do. But quit acting like your'e 3 or 4 years old. Thank you

thank you..another mature person here...my father is a lawyer and he smokes my whole famliy does are we are all succesful

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I /know/ it's not a very big problem, but it seems like certain kids on the site that are still in the middle of the Elementary school stuff may be upset with it, or their parents. Anyway, I don't like it, but that's just my opinion. Otherwise, thanks for the clips.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I looked at the clip earlier & did it bring back memories!
(Would you all believe that Chet O'Brien who plays Mr. MacIntosh the fruit vendor in the video is still alive? )