1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Video: Yo Ho A Pirate's Life For Me with Bunsen & Beaker

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Duke Remington, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Could someone please convert this into a MUP3 and send it to me? Thanks. *Sets off to pillage and plunder and set village asaunder. That or down to Jim's Coffee Shop for some chocolate like :confused: mentioned.

theSHE124 and Duke Remington like this.
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

In related news, it seems that a video with :sing: and :halo: providing a read-through of It's A Small World After All was uploaded to youtube yesterday. Problem is, when you click on the link to view it, you get the message that the video was removed by the user. Disappointing rully. But I hope we get a reading of Grim Grinning Ghosts done by Uncle Deadly in the next week or so. :scary:

Duke Remington likes this.
  4. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Aw, so cute and silly! The one about :confused: & :eek: I mean. Phrasing the hearty and somewhat violent sea shanty into a sad, dramatic poem. I love a good Muppet irony!

Duke Remington and The Count like this.