Videos: Muppets Most Wanted videos with Ross Lynch and Debby Ryan

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
They'll have something at least by the D23 Expo. There's no Muppet assigned event there now, but Disney always has a big panel for all their upoming movies.
Wouldn't be surprised if the Muppets showed up again, like they did in 2009. :smile:
Like I've already said. If there is, there better be some footage of it. If not, I'll just have to crawl back under my rock until the next big news comes forth.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
It's been announced that 'Muppets Most Wanted' will indeed be presented at this years' D23 Expo. It'll be held at the 'Let The Adventures Begin: Live Action At The Walt Disney Studios" panel on Saturday August 20th in the D23 Hall.
(I'm currently working on an article for ToughPigs showcasing all the Muppety things you can see at D23. I'll post about it here.)

Here's all the info you need. Arrive early to ensure your entry! (Arrive even earlier to ensure good seats!)

10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Let the Adventures Begin: Live Action at
The Walt Disney StudiosGo behind the scenes at The Walt Disney Studios with this revealing look at our upcoming roster of live-action adventures from Disney, Marvel, and Lucasfilm. Fans will enjoy exclusive video clips, filmmaker discussions, and star appearances at this session hosted by Walt Disney Studios Chairman Alan Horn, Disney Live Action Production President Sean Bailey, and Marvel Studios President and Producer Kevin Feige. With Marvel’s Thor: The Dark Worldand Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and Disney’sMaleficent, Saving Mr. Banks, Tomorrowland, and Muppets Most Wanted, coming down the pike, make sure to claim your spot for the total package—surprises included!Cell phones, cameras, and all recording devices will be checked for this presentation. D23 Arena

galagr

Reaction score
Oh my god...the comments on the Ross Lynch video. Let me give you a taste. I swear, I'm not making this up, this is an ACTUAL comment:

Awesome another movie for Ross no doubt he will upstage Kermit and Miss Piggy I mean he is Ross Lynch the ultimate perfection SIGH