ViewMaster Interactive Vision

zns

Reaction score
I don't know if there was any discussion about this very rare video game system in the late 80's, but I thought that I'd bring it up anyway. I have heard a bit about the original ViewMaster Interactive Vision that was created in 1989 and that it included 6 Muppet VHS tapes to go with it:

-Let's Learn to Play Together (included with the console)
-Oscars Alphabet Party
-Magic on Sesame Street
-Let's Play School
-Muppet Madness
-Muppet Studios Presents: You're the Director

I have wanted to find out more about this interesting product, but there is very little information about it on the internet, although the Muppet Wiki has a bit of info. I know that Ryan Dillon once had an article about it as well. I am even interested in finding the system as well as the tapes that were included with it just to tinker with it. If anyone knows about this great item let me know because I'm dying to find out. I am trying to see if I can find it, so if anyone knows who can help, please tell me. Thanx. :smile:

zns

Reaction score
There's some clips on youtube.com from "Oscar's Letter Party". Just type in "ViewMaster Interactive Vision" in the search engine and they'll come up.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Off the topic of Sesame Street, there is another clip, this one of A Mickey Mouse game hosted by Ludwig VonDrake