Vintage Fraggle Rock pajamas

pupcake79

Reaction score
I just picked up a Fraggle Rock childs pajama top today. Its in excellent condition, maybe even unworn. How much do you think it might be worth? :excited:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Hard to say really, I've only ever seen one eBay listing for it and I've been looking for Fraggle stuff on eBay for at least seven years now. You might want to try doing a bit of research on it if you're thinking of selling. I'm not sure where to go to find anything out, but I'll take a look myself next time I have a few minutes to kill and will certainly let you know if I find anything.

pupcake79

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! I haven't decided whether or not I'll be selling it yet. It would look awfully cute on my 3 year old. I was mostly curious about its value. I love the Fraggles, too, so when I found it, it was really exciting. :smile:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I found out a bit of info... I can't for the life of me remember what site I found it on, but I did jot down some notes while reading...

There were a couple different patterns of Fraggle Rock PJs made, but none of them were manufactured for very long as they didn't actually sell all that well here in the U.S.

Today, they are rather rare to come by as most who owned them actually used them to the point that they were worn out and thrown away. Those who didn't wear them out passed them down in the family and as such, teh PJs were worn out by a younger sibling. If you can even find them these days, they most likely won't be in very good condition, so if you found a set that seem to be almost unworn, I'd say you have a bit of a Fraggley treasure.

Unfortunately, they aren't very highly regarded by most Fraggle Collectors nowadays. But, those that do seek them out are usually willing to pay a relatively substantial amount because of the scareity.

Personally, if it were me selling them (which if I had them, I probably would never do, but just for example...) I'd start an eBay auction off around teh $20 mark. You might not get that, but if the right buyer or two comes along, they could skyrocket in value.

So all in all, it's really hard to put a value on such an item as it could go either way depended on who happens to stumble upon them.

Redsonga

Reaction score
If I had a three year old like you do I would so use them! :big_grin: I saw this little baby girl in a set of Baby Piggy sleepers in a picture once and it was the cutest thing ever :3!

pupcake79

Reaction score
I wish I had found the pajama bottoms to go with the top! It will still look cute with some other coordinating pants. :super: