Vintage Wilkins Wontkins puppets for sale

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I've reluctantly decided to part with my Wilkins and Wontkins puppets. Included is a Wilkins coffee can and a mirrored display case. They can be found here:

Vintage Wilkins and Wontkins for sale

The most recently sale for a pair of these that I can find is in February for $2000.

datman24

Reaction score
I've reluctantly decided to part with my Wilkins and Wontkins puppets. Included is a Wilkins coffee can and a mirrored display case. They can be found here:

Vintage Wilkins and Wontkins for sale

The most recently sale for a pair of these that I can find is in February for $2000.
How did you get your hands on them in the first place, if you don't me asking? I remember someone tried to sell these puppets on Pawn Stars, but got a much lower cost than they wanted since they weren't as well-known at the time.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
How did you get your hands on them in the first place, if you don't me asking? I remember someone tried to sell these puppets on Pawn Stars, but got a much lower cost than they wanted since they weren't as well-known at the time.
To be honest, I do not remember. I've had them for sooooo long. I probably bought them on e-Bay originally but that was many years ago. I don't remember what I even originally paid for them. I know they weren't cheap at that time either

datman24

Reaction score
I feel like given the recent popularity of these characters, they might actually be worth more than whatever Pawn Stars ended up taking them for.