Visions 2: So We've Been Told

Beauregard

Reaction score
I hear you, re Garbled sentences. I realised as I was writing that some of them would be hard to understand because of a level of trickery in the writing, double meanings, and similar sounding words, but I enjoy writing with that kind of prose so I appologise for confusion.

One small thing that was perhaps not clear enough, Piggy never did leap doan and join him, instead he leapt up and joined her. It did almost appear as though she lept down, but then she screams, "I don't have to," and Gonzo leaps up and is the force that pushes her back from the tracks. Just a pointer.

I'm working on the next chapter right now.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
That was nicely done. A very emotional, action-packed day resolving into romance, dinner, arguments and...kissing. I especially liked thinking of Gonzo's nose as soft. (Hadn't given that much thought to what Gonzo's nose would feel like if you kissed him...must try that sometime.) I like the contrast (I would) of Piggy pressed against the cold wall by Gonzo's warm little form. And there's a certain self-awareness in Piggy here that is interesting. She knows, for example, that she is needy of attention, but she is also capable of garnering it. But because it isn't REAL, isn't based on her as a person, then it doesn't satisfy her. Again, nicely done, dear.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Thanks Bo, the pointer does help, but I'm understanding the story as it goes along on this helter-skelter ride of a "Dark Universe". What I meant by slight-of-hand confusion is a bit of pronoun problem in the restaurant between orders. Not always clear who's talking or who they're meant to be implying with their talk when you know it's a "she" that's doing the talking. Little things like that. Though I might be obliged to look the other way, if say, another chapter gets posted... Hmmm? How about it?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beau my old friend, I hereby dedicate my 8,999th post to vous. Now, I know you have 15,000 posts and all... but do you realize how very little of those have been fan-fics? Tsk you boy, and post more of this story! (And finish reading mine!)

(ONE MORE POST!!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Shows up... Tracking his elusiv quarry. More sory! And that cracker of prans. Bo, you get in here and post story or we'll hunt you down Bo... You wascwy wavatowy washer.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually I was planning to come in here today and apologies for the delay and to sign off on the story for the time being. My life has grown ever busy and flooded with various stresses and commitments, so I'll be placing certain projects on pause.

Obviously, Visions has been on unofficial pause for a few monthes now, but if I sign off on it, hopefully it will quit nagging in my head.

Believe me when I say that I WILL return to this series at some point in the future, because it's a story that will never leave me alone until it's told. But for now, I'm closing the book for a time.

Thanks for all the support!

Bea:zany:{The wascwy wavatowy washer}regard

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... It may stop nagging in your head, but we won't stop nagging you for more. This has become your signature story Bo... And not only do we want this one finished, but we also want the other two you said that would complete the year-long cycle of the Dark Universe. If we can help with anything,let us know and the floodgates will open up. Take care.

Java

Reaction score
Has life become any easier for you yet to allow you to post more of this story?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, I wouldn't bet on it. Bo's taken on the duties of head compiler at the MopFam Wiki hosted by WetPaint. He's currently working on a complet and exhaustive episode guide, which has left him completely exhausted.

But I do hope this'll get updated... Some day...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Plus, he's at University and that is eating up his time so much so that the Count von Count is now less than 200 posts behind! I would vouch about a week until congratulations will be in order!