Visions 2: So We've Been Told

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
As you cannot see my hand motions, nor can I transcribe the strange noises I'm making, I will have to hope to convey my emotions in the following manner:

!!#!@%^^*(~)`!!#&*`*{```*'''}/! !..``~"`'`"*^^. .>?! ~~<,*^.

...Yeah that about covers it.

I think it roughly translates to something about how this is awesome and you'd better post more soon if you know what's good for you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, this certainly is fantasticabulous... Agree with Lisa.
And don't worry... If he doesn't post more, then I'll torture him with not posting my two siglines.

The line about why Camilla's in a penitentiary though that place doesn't have any pens is mildly amusing.
The eyebrow raising... A classic mock-Boism.
And Camilla's beguiling eyelashes... Bootiful.

A truly vonderful start to this second part of Visions. Now post more...
Soon please.

Leyla

Reaction score
...whimper. I just wrote an extensive, enthusiastic review, and the computer ate it... sigh. How did it go again?

I am replying for your personal amusement, seeing as how you kindly wrote for mine.

Says my mom: Why are you clapping at the computer?
Says me: Because chickens are awesome and Camilla rocks!
Says my mom: Okay then.

But I digress. (Egress? Regress?)

I love that Camilla is alone amongst her fellow inmates, alone in her determination to escape, and yet giving the other chickens hope. There seems precious little of that in this universe. I love your reach-out-and-touch-it description, it's lovely. Very, very, very vivid and griping. I love the dark atmosphere of the place; it gives me goosebumps and makes me want to cuddle my Kermit. I love that in this dark place, the Muppety determination in the face of Murphy's Law still lives, which is what I love best about the Muppets.

I love the gossip, that Camilla is trying to get out to her long ago love. I love the way the chickens talk and laugh, and make chickeny sounds. I love that the metal tasted harsh... 'cause so does this world.

I love that Camilla gives the big meanie what for, that she laughs childishly at his fillings, that she uses his strength and anger against him. I love Camilla having a personality of her own, a strong and vibrant one.

I love that Camilla escapes.

I love the egress joke.

I love the chicken applause.

I love that you started this story.

I hope that you love this review. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*replies in a reverse orver*

I loved your post, Ley, it made my day! Er...time difference...it made my evening! Wait...er...oh, I went past midnight at about the time I typed Egress...it made my day and I ain't slept yet!

Count, of course I'll post more as soon as possible, because it's begging, pleading, scratching at the inside of my head to get out. I am left with very little choice in the matter...

Lisa, yup, the handsigns I can imagine...somewhere between "Mumma said, no exceptions" and, "Oh, I fell of my excercise ball."

Bea:zany:{*moves on to chapter one, which starts with a very different character...similar only in gender and a certain strong personality}regard

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good... Now, if you call me in the morning...
I'll tell you what to do.

Sorry, wrong reference.
Wanted to ask... The meanie in the chicken holding coops... Was that meant to be Mr. Skeffington from TMTM? The guy who left Snookums with Rowlf at the kennel offices?
Good cameo, and it shows that this Dark Universe has a bredth spanning the various Muppet endeavors.
Keep writing and posting, cause we want to keep nagging... And reading.

Beauregard

Reaction score
He was defiantly a reference to that man, if not specifically that man. I have a feeling that he was in fact the man's son. But it was only a small cameo appearence, the main badie in this story, well...he comes from, oh...well, maybe I shouldn't give that way yet, though people should be able to guess with a little ingenuity.

Bea:zany:{And if I can't spell Snookums right...at least I got the quiche correct}regard

Java

Reaction score
Oh, oh, I'm so intrigued, I have to go back and read Visions. Kermitless world? Oh, I'm wondering what I've missed. Going to read after I update my story tomorrow.

Oh, keep it coming.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Explaination on Kermitless world: Visions, and Been Told are both set in the world where Kermit was never bor from Very Merry Muppet Christmas.

Java

Reaction score
Okay, thanks for that explanation. I will go catch up when I can.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
What can I say that hasn't already been said??? Wow! I wasn't expecting this to open with Camilla, but wow, that was really interesting and cool (well, not her being locked up, but you know what I mean) and I'm hooked! I'm on the edge of my seat, I'm....I don't know what else, I just want more!