Vote for Fozzie on SIRIUS radio!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm a subscriber to SIRIUS Satellite radio (which is a phenominal product and I highly reccomend it, but I digress), particularly the comedy station Laugh Break.

ANYWAY, Laugh Break (SIRIUS Channel 105) has a weekly contest called "Old School/New School" which pits older comedians (like Bill Cosby) against newer comedians (like Ted Alexandro) and listeners call up and vote for who they like better. Well last week, Ted Alexandro beat Bill Cosby, which means for this week he has to square off against another "Old School" comedian. So this week he's up against FOZZIE BEAR!!!

You don't have to be a SIRIUS subscriber to vote, or rather; SIRIUS doesn't need to know that you aren't a SIRIUS subscriber to vote. :wink: So call 877-4-105-105 and tell them you want to cast your vote for Fozzie Bear! :embarrassed:

I'll keep everyone updated on the results. Anyone else have SIRIUS, btw?

NOTE: At the time of this post; SIRIUS has not updated their page announcing Ted Alexandro vs. Fozzie.

Laugh Break's web page.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well now that is interesting! I'm not a subscriber but I will do what I can to help by voting for Fozzie. How cool will it be if he wins! I think it would be great!

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
thats cool, BUt XM is the better service, they rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I have Sirius radio but I don't think I have the comedy channel.

ryan

G-MAN

Reaction score
Yeah, I have Sirius Satelite Radio, but I don't think I have the Comedy Station

OverUnderAround

Reaction score

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I just thought I'd update and say that I still haven't gotten through to vote!!! Also, without turning this thread into a debate; I have to STRONGLY disagree about XM being better. I had XM and I'll admit, it is very good, but SIRIUS blows it outta' the water! And like OverUnderAround said, Laugh Break is 105, and unless you have SIRIUS Canada, you should have it. Vote if you can! Just expect a busy signal! :rolleyes: :embarrassed: :excited:

G-MAN

Reaction score
But I have it on my television as part of my satelite package, so it wouln't be channel 105 for me, our SIRIUS is in the 1000's

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
But I have it on my television as part of my satelite package, so it wouln't be channel 105 for me, our SIRIUS is in the 1000's
Ah! That's true! I myself had forgotten that Sirius had signed to broadcast it's programming on the DISH Network. (I'm guessing your on the DISH network by the way.) It seems that on the DISH network, Sirius' contract is only to broadcast the music stations they carry! That's why you don't get the audio for the 'Comedy Break' audio channel, or the other 60 or so talk radio stations they broadcast.

If you are on DISH Network, here's a PDF file (almost 2MB to open) from the DISH Network site showing the Sirius audio channels they carry:
http://www.dishnetwork.com/downloads/pdf/programming/sirius/Sirius_ChannelLinup.pdf

If you wish, compare the above PDF file to the full Sirius radio lineup (also almost a 2 MB PDF file) for those who own a satellite radio:
http://www.sirius.com/pdf/channelguide.pdf

Sorry I got off topic. Still haven't gotten through on the phone line to vote for Fozzie as the comedian of the week.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Yep, I'm on Dish Network, the best satelite network in my opinion, lol