Vote For My Puppet!

Keeermit

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have a puppet of mine up for a MTV award here in Australia - If you have a spare 5mins it would be awesome if you could vote for the clip. I made the puppet and my flatmate operated and voiced him. Its a remake of the Cris Cocker video blog the infamous" Leave Britney Spears Alone!" VOTE VOTE VOTE lol :smile:

http://www.mtvawards.com.au/remake.aspx

have a great day

Toasty

Reaction score
Excellent work, Jarrod! You really nailed the character design. The video end was totally unexpected, technically awesome, and, most importantly, hillarious.

Well done!
:smile:

MGov

Reaction score
So I didn't actually read the whole post, just saw award and the link so I clicked. Then, being Mr. Not Pay So Much Attention, quickly scrolled through the choices and landed on the Elmo driving one and, naturally, I assumed that's the right one.

I start it up and it's really awful! I can't believe it! First of all, that doesn't even look like Jarrod's Elmo puppet, it's just a stuffed doll! What the...? Oh hey. There's one with a puppet. Let me try that one.

So anyway, yeah. Very funny!

pjspuppets

Reaction score
voting

So can we vote more than once? Like again, and again, and again?

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Yeah, the link didn't find it for me either, then I somehow found it and forgot to come back and respond. Great puppet, great voice and great bang up ending.

Does this link work?

Conor IX

Reaction score
It worked for me that time, thanks Kevin! The puppet was really cool, I never really got that Britney thing, but i'd definitely watch that one more than the origional one. The only thing that kind of bothered me was the puppeteers sleeve showing up for the live hand, but it's understandable seeing that the puppet was a maniac. I hope you win.

Keeermit

Reaction score
hi all just found out i am in the top 5 and being flown to the MTV awards in Sydney - thanks to all those who voted , and keep voting :smile: you can vote more than once - if you want .

thanks all and have a great day

jarrod

Conor IX

Reaction score
hi all just found out i am in the top 5 and being flown to the MTV awards in Sydney - thanks to all those who voted , and keep voting :smile: you can vote more than once - if you want .

thanks all and have a great day

jarrod
Thats so good, fair play to you man.