Vote to make Palisades Muppet Toys #1

pxlforge

Reaction score
this was posted over on palisades site...

Every month AmericanDreamComics.com has a top 100 toy list. And every month it is dominated by a lesser quality toy than the Muppets figures (usually MOTU). Stop by this link scroll down to the Swedish chef set, the highest quality toy ever, and click on the link next to it.... please only one vote per person as the sites administrator does check the IP addies of the votes.

http://www.americandreamcomics.com/top/voter.php

apologize if this is old news, but couldn't find a thread on here

make the Swedish Kitchen #1!!!

pxlforge

Reaction score
The Swedish Kitchen is number 3 on the Top Toy 100... we can do better!!!

you can give one vote to each toy you like so vote for ALL THE MUPPETS on the list!!!

Palisades and Henson rule!

Luke

Reaction score
I voted !!!!!!! Yep those Mattel guys really rule ......... oops ..... nah just kiddin, voted for Palisades. LOL !

pxlforge

Reaction score
yay! 21 votes to #1!!! Vote Muppets (and not for Governor of CA this is a serious election)!

and I live in CA. I mean Gary Coleman? c'mon.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Don't consider this blasphemous, but I voted for Treebeard. ( :eek: ) lol

I don't have the Swedish kitchen set, so I don't know what it's like (I'm sure GREAT though :wink: :smile: ) but Treebeard is one kick-a*s toy!!!

pxlforge

Reaction score
have them both... treebeards cool (but the kitchen makes him look like firewood for sheer playability).

you can vote for as many toys as you want (tho only one vote per toy) so vote for treebeard if you must - but vote for muppets too!!!

All the muppets playsets and a number of individual figures are all on the list! Must be at least one muppet toy you think rocks!

c'mon... are you a member on TreebeardCentral.com?

Thijs

Reaction score
I voted for The Electric Mayhem stage. I only wanted to vote once. Besides I am not going to vote on Kermit. With the heat wave here in The Netherlands, he began bending over so much, it looks like he is kissing the floor.
But seriously, its very cool there are Muppet action figures now, but 'the best toy ever'? Nah, they can get to easily broken, and their painting isn't that neat too. Nothing beats the Transformers.
Although I have to say they are seriously getting better. Samuel Arrow is beautiful! I haven't bought it yet, but it looks fantastic.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Transformers are cool (especially the Robots in Disguise line)
The Lord of the Rings figures are awesome as well
The Muppet figures are also really cool!

so yeah, I'll got vote for the Muppet figures I have too.

pxlforge

Reaction score
The Kitchen is #1, but only by one vote - TIME TO MAKE IT A LANDSLIDE!!!

Plus - Vote for the Mupet Labs - Its #12 and only 3 votes from joining the Top Ten!!!