W.o.r.m Tv

Xerus

Reaction score
Worm Tv

Does anyone remember back in the early 80s when Oscar had his own TV station called WORM TV? Oscar broadcasted his own style of grouch shows. Like a talk show where he got Maria on there an insulted her. And let Olivia compete on a grouch game show where she could win a freezer. But gave her a huge block of ice freezing her to death. A weather show where he broadcasts phony weather reports confusing everyone whether or not to bring umbrellas or dress warmly. And there was his Ask Oscar segments.

But somehow WORM TV closed down and was never heard from again. Maybe it was too much pressure for Oscar running his own TV station.

SCOOTER_101

Reaction score
I don't remember WORM TV at all. But then again I was just a baby in the early 80's. Therefore I wouldn't remember it. But it sounds like a really cool thing they used to do. I do however remember Ask Oscar. They used that religously right up until 1993.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Did this show happen to feature a trio of worms singing a song called "Gimmie Mud"?

ssetta

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
Did this show happen to feature a trio of worms singing a song called "Gimmie Mud"?
No, that was part of a different episode.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I remember WORM TV was mentioned in an "Ask Oscar" segment where Oscar gave an address to write to if anybody could think up a word longer than 'Supercalafragalistic-yuck-a-ala-dochious.'