Waldorf & Statler life size dolls

Galil3o

Reaction score
Good evening everybody,

I just have a brief question which hopefully somebody out there can help me with. A couple of years ago I saw 2 life sized plush dolls of Waldorf & Statler at an airport in Germany (Duesseldorf I think). Unfortunately did I not buy them at that very time and have been searching for them since. Does anybody have an idea where I MIGHT be able to find them?

Best,
Alexander

Wanted

:sleep: and :boo:

Dead or Alive

please report any sightings
to me

muppetperson

Reaction score
I have sighted them in my master's toy museum(link at bottom).They were made by igel in Germany in very limited quantities.He got his through a store on ebay called Top Cat in the netherlands.I suggest contacting them for a wish list in case they can get another pair(they are very expensive dolls due to their rarity) and list it as a favourite search on ebay so you will get notified when a listing comes up.Good luck.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
muppetperson could you post a link to that ebay store and how can i get the couch.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe the life-size Statler & Waldorf dolls were produced in a run of only 300. Igel produced several other life size Muppets, but Statler & Waldorf were the first ones.

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Not a very good Gonzo, maybe if they had a Kermit and Fozzie the line would have lasted longer...the old guys are great though.

muppetperson

Reaction score
The chances of getting the life size Igel plush are now very slim.The store doesnt stock them.They had to look for them to get mine.You have to be patient and they mightnt come up for 12 months or more!