Walgreens/Muppet Babies Promotion

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Luke said:
Not unless i wanna lose a lot of money ! LOL !

.... at least they'll have those Palisades Muppet Babies Christmas Carol PVC sets ! Baby Penguins ! :eek:
Wait, what? Palisades is doing the Muppet Babies?!

Baby Rowlf

Drtooth

Reaction score
Baby Rowlf said:
Wait, what? Palisades is doing the Muppet Babies?!

Sorry, but no they are not! You see, They thought they had the licence to make them at least as they appeared in MTM, but there was a loophole, and they couldn't get it!

Anyway, Luke made a joke responding to Frogboy4's statement that was along the lines of, UGH! Who wants to bet they referr to all Muppet products as Muppet Babies?

If these are out, I might as well go hunting for them tomorrow.... :excited:

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
If these are out, I might as well go hunting for them tomorrow.... :excited:
They are adorable. Baby Fozzie and Baby Rowlf look like the puppet versions. As for the other 4, Baby Gonzo looks good, but why didn't they put Baby Kermit and Baby Animal in their normal outfits?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Baby Animal is shirtless...

As for Kermit, he's wearing something else all together.

I wonder if there ever was a Baby Kermit plush that had his clothes(the Sailor Suit) from the show....

Drtooth

Reaction score
I saw these, and unfortunately I couldn't tell if they had all of the at the 2 places I went to. They were high on a shelf, and I could barely reach them. I saw Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo (who looks really WEIRD in person), Fozzie, and ANimal. Unfortunately I didn't see Rowlf...

I was going to get one, but I figured out I'd better wait till I get 10 bucks to play with so I can save the 2 bucks and buy 2 together!

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Baby Animal is shirtless...

As for Kermit, he's wearing something else all together.

I wonder if there ever was a Baby Kermit plush that had his clothes(the Sailor Suit) from the show....
There were a couple, yeah. Hasbro made a small one back in the 80s, and then later that decade Dakin made one.

Baby Rowlf

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Piggy is too small and Kermit is too big! lol! Gozno is the worst and Fozzie the best

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

When will Henson learn to let companies make Baby Piggy as she was in the series? The only GOOD Baby Piggy plush i have ever seen is the vinyl Head/Hands Direct Connect baby Piggy.

Baby Animal, A company made a Beanie that looked near exactly the same as that a few years ago.
It seems like Gonzo comes from the same pattern as the McDonalds Japan toy of the 80's.

Rowlf, Fozzie, Kermit all look great. Although this is the 'Junior' Kermit, Not the baby.

see ya