1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Walter Visits the Muppet Pipes

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Walter, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Walter

Walter Active Member

2. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

This is terrific! What was this made for? NBC.com I assume or this something from one of Disney's websites.
  3. Walter

Walter Active Member

I believe it was filmed before or after the interview with Jimmel Fallon. As for where It appeared, maybe as a bumber for the show???
    ploobis likes this.
  4. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Pretty sure this was filmed for NBC.

Walter, you so adorable! I can't handle it! :insatiable:
  5. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I sure hope we see a lot more of Walter in the future... he's jsut such an amazing character. I love these little videos with him especially interviews and such.
    Cindy likes this.
  6. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Me too! But then again I've always been a big Peter Linz fan. Don't be sad Tutter :cry: I've always loved you.
  7. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Wow, Walter actually got to visit the legendary Muppet pipes! :)
  8. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

walters only lucky muppet :D
  9. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

This is the best video I've seen all week. Peter Linz is just so great.
  10. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Agreed. I've been admiring Linz so much for the work he's done recently and the character development he's given Walter. He's doing a phenomenal job.
  11. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Wow, sure is great to see that Walter is a member of the Muppet Central forum! :) ;)
  12. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

So does anybody know where we can write to get an autographed picture of Walter(and Peter Linz too)? He really is becoming one of my top favorite muppets..... I would love to have a picture of him to hang next to my signed Kermit picture at work.
  13. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

14. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Annnnnd Walter is now in my Top 10 list of favorite Muppets! :D Love that guy!