1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wambi- interviews, atricles...

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by monkeymuppet, Jul 11, 2003.

1. monkeymuppet

monkeymuppet New Member

Hey People!
    Wambi is a website I'm working on. It's not a fan site dedicated to the Muppets but it has some stuff that Muppet fans will love. There is an interview with a puppeteer, Greg Jarnigan, who worked on Muppets from Space and television shows with Ed May and Ricky Boyd. There are also some articles that mention richard that I've found. There are other things there about puppets. Have fun there. Feed back whether negative or positive is welcome. Be sure to go there again since I'm working on other things for Wambi right now.

http://samonkey.tripod.com/wambi/
  2. monkeymuppet

monkeymuppet New Member

If anybody cares...
    I updated the website again w/ another interview. I interviewed a guy named Mark who is a composer and puppeteer.

~megan~