Wanna Cup of Wilkins Coffee?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
You're welcome, but I hope that no one's mad at me for showing these.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Why? Where did you find them? They're great! That must be every commercial....there's about 100 of them there, right? Very impressive and super quality.

What else have you got (tee hee) ??

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The reason I'm worried is because I had found them on a list of Scarecroe's video and picture files, and he probably wouldn't want any one to tamper with them.

Yes, the video quality is amazing, considering they're from 1957-1960s.

However, there have been about 300 commercials made for Wilkins products alone, so it's pretty cool that we have access to a third of them. :smile:

Group #3 appers to be the most graphic of the group. Wontkins's house gets blown up, he is nearly sawed in half, and one even depicts him in the electric chair!! :zany:

And what about the fencing one? Wilkins actually cleans off his blade!! :embarrassed: That's really disturbing!

scarecroe

Reaction score
That's okay, these are for sharing. I was going to post here eventually anyway.

Please make sure you Right-Click on the links and choose 'Save Target As' so that the .mov files will be saved to your computer. Then play them from your computer.

Jane Henson cites that there were about 120 commercials made for Wilkins Coffee and Tea products. There are 91 of them in this collection.

Here's the link where they were originally posted...

http://forums.delphiforums.com/toughpigs/messages?msg=6384.1

Enjoy!

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Phew! *wipes brow* :smile:

I saw that message on the "Tough Pigs Forum", but I didn't know if you wanted to be the first to post them here or not. But how can you keep stuff like this hid until someone else does it? :big_grin:

So the other 180 commercials were for other Wilkins products (like Kraml Milk, Community Coffee, etc.)?

scarecroe

Reaction score
I don't know where the 300 number comes from, but yeah, it could have been for other Wilkins products.