Want a Rainbow Connection Kermit?

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
I have one, still in box, near mint condition... Anyone interested in it? I got it a few years ago at Wizard World in Boston, it's pretty much been in a closet for over a year and figure Kermit and Robin could use a better home... I don't want to put it on ebay, I'd rather offer it to another Muppet Central person, maybe even for a trade!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I have one, still in box, near mint condition... Anyone interested in it? I got it a few years ago at Wizard World in Boston, it's pretty much been in a closet for over a year and figure Kermit and Robin could use a better home... I don't want to put it on ebay, I'd rather offer it to another Muppet Central person, maybe even for a trade!
I'm interested how much?

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Hmmm...
Before I commit to that, do you want to trade for anything? I really feel a little guilty selling something that was sold for charity in the first place.
Yup, I'm weird!
I'll come up with a price tonite though!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Hmmm...
Before I commit to that, do you want to trade for anything? I really feel a little guilty selling something that was sold for charity in the first place.
Yup, I'm weird!
I'll come up with a price tonite though!
I dont know if I have anything you'd be interested in for trade though..the only toys I've got are like ninja turtles and spawn toys in the box's still lol
I am interested though, even though I pretty much just want robin and the veggies hehe

Yoda Man

Reaction score
Is the Kermit still available? I've got all kinds of figures from many different lines (Buffy, Angel, Harry Potter, POTC, LOST, Muppets, etc) and I could even make a custom if you wanted.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I have this! and i LOVE it! one of my FAV Muppet figures that I own! :flirt:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Is the Kermit still available? I've got all kinds of figures from many different lines (Buffy, Angel, Harry Potter, POTC, LOST, Muppets, etc) and I could even make a custom if you wanted.
they never got back to me so even I don't know what's up *shrugg*

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner! I've had some 'net issues at home!
I still have the guy, and as far as trades go I'm looking for anything puppetry related, and weird and odd stuff. I'm not much of an action figure collector

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner! I've had some 'net issues at home!
I still have the guy, and as far as trades go I'm looking for anything puppetry related, and weird and odd stuff. I'm not much of an action figure collector
let me think here, I may have something.