Want to see original Fraggles 1983 Tomy together?

justairbagit

Reaction score
hey hemi i just wanted to let you know there was no way i was gonna let you win traveling matt and gobo on ebay lol but it was nice bidding against you. Let me know if you wanna sell a wembly and for what price. Cheers!

hemi

Reaction score
hey there,
just sended you a mail on Ebay iff you wanted to sell Gobo ...
Never tought it was you!
I did not want to go so high ,i only needed Gobo because off his the tag!
Could not let the other ones go, for such a cheap price!
I will put them on Ebay again, seperatly!
Glad to know you have won the other lot with traveling Matt!
You can have 1 off my wembley's for 25,-$
Let me know iff your interested!
Regards Hemi

justairbagit

Reaction score
Are we talking 25 us dollars or pounds? and if your going to list any of your stuff on ebay please send me the link!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Meh, I got outbid on a lot with a Gobo and a naked Mokey made by Hasbro (the shorter looking ones) :stick_out_tongue:. I was hoping to win it so I could make a sweater and necklace myself (it true hippie fashion :big_grin:)

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh wow i am so glad to see those pictures of the orgnal fraggle dolls i have been wanting to see that for a long time .

Thanks for posting that it is so cool i have been wanting to see that for so long .

They really look great i really love the look of uncle traveling matt and gobo and Red .

They did a good job on all . What do some of u think about those compared to the most recent dolls that have been made sice then .

Redsonga

Reaction score
oh wow i am so glad to see those pictures of the orgnal fraggle dolls i have been wanting to see that for a long time .

Thanks for posting that it is so cool i have been wanting to see that for so long .

They really look great i really love the look of uncle traveling matt and gobo and Red .

They did a good job on all . What do some of u think about those compared to the most recent dolls that have been made sice then .
I think compared to the new ones they were a little ugly but the new ones have this odd thing where their mouths are always open and they are hard to pose :sympathy:

hemi

Reaction score