Want to start a Sesame Street episode collection

aria

Reaction score
i am so excited to have found this forum. i'm having alot of fun! okay, so i am not by any means a sesame street expert, i'm just a new mom with a one year old son who i want to have the same sesame street memories as i have from my childhood. it's come so far since i was a child, i remember thinking that no one would EVER believe in snuffy! :cry:
so getting to the point... what i really want is to start up a collection of episodes to share with him. i just don't know where to start. :confused: i obviously have none to trade, but can pay for them. i'm not very familiar with the newer episodes, but would be interested in checking them out (although elmo kinda seems to dominate a little too much for my liking.) i am definately want to find some of the older stuff from my childhood (i'm 29.)

any advise, pointers, hints, etc for me would be GREATLY appriciated.
thanks,
aria

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I'd love to help you start your collection. E-mail me and let's see what happens. :smile:

aria

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
E-mail me and let's see what happens. :smile:
argh. :confused: how do i do that? it won't let me send you an email and it say's p.m.'s have been turned off.

prickle747

Reaction score
do you have winmx or kazza lite installed on your computer ?

some sesame street skits can be found there they are too large to email.

have a great day :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to a new member to the forums, Aria! Here are a few folks you could contact to start up talks about acquiring SS episodes, both old and new.

Contact Boober Gorg, his library of Henson productions and trading record are #1 here in the Muppet Central community, though I myself haven't had the chance to deal with him directly but know his services are there should I or anyone else need them.
Contact Justin Faulknor, whose Henson production library would rank a solid #2. He's based in Canada and could get you copies of what he's got on either DVD or VCD. This is the forum member I've dealt with for TMS episodes and some SS episodes as well, his track record is a perfect 2 for 2 so far and I'd recommend calling on him for any clips or sketches you're looking for.
Though Justin would have a good collection of loose clips and sketches along with some episodes, I'd advise you to contact Boober Gorg first and foremost to see if he has a greater wealth of complete SS episodes.
Hope this helps and have a good day.
And welcome to the morums!
And if you want to see a fan's obsession taken to the extreme, please visit the thread "Muppet Listings 8.0" containing a full listing thus far and in progress of all the named characters who exist in the Muppet Universe.