Wanted: 1965 Ideal Kermit The Frog Doll

WINKCARD

Reaction score
I Am Desperatly Looking For A 1965 Ideal Kermit The Frog Muppet, Preferably In Very Good Condition And In The Box. I Have One In Very Used Condition, And Also Have A 1965 Ideal Rolf, In The Same Condition. I Know I'm Asking Too Much, But If I Can't Find It On The Internet, It's Not Happening.

Winkcard

zns

Reaction score
I Am Desperatly Looking For A 1965 Ideal Kermit The Frog Muppet, Preferably In Very Good Condition And In The Box. I Have One In Very Used Condition, And Also Have A 1965 Ideal Rolf, In The Same Condition. I Know I'm Asking Too Much, But If I Can't Find It On The Internet, It's Not Happening.

Winkcard
Do you have any pictures of the plush's that you have? How used are they?

minnie

Reaction score

Winkcard
Hi i have a 1965 Ideal Kermit The Frog Muppet, Hes not new in the box ,He has some wear and is still in very nice condition,If your interested email me back ill send pics, indianabird69@aol.com thanks