Wanted: Baby Rowlf Doll

djcinsk

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I joined here in hopes that someone here can help me. I have a beautiful 10 year old little girl that is special needs. She has become totally in love with Muppet Babies. The top thing on her wish list for Christmas (yes I know its early!) is a Baby Rowlf doll that wears a diaper. I have seen this doll once on Ebay once and sadly I was outbid with 3 seconds left :frown: If anyone could please help me find this I would be so grateful. Please feel free to private message me or post here.
Thanks,
Danielle

djcinsk

Reaction score
Yep I seen these 3 but they are different then the one i am looking for. The one I want is wearing a diaper,these ones are not. tyvm for searching.:smile:

Jelopi

Reaction score
Hi Danielle, I found this one on Ebay - item# 200521267015. I'm not sure if its the right size or the one you are looking for :sympathy: ...but he is wearing diapers. Plus, you'd get Fozzie too! Good Luck with it all!

Hi Everyone,
I joined here in hopes that someone here can help me. I have a beautiful 10 year old little girl that is special needs. She has become totally in love with Muppet Babies. The top thing on her wish list for Christmas (yes I know its early!) is a Baby Rowlf doll that wears a diaper. I have seen this doll once on Ebay once and sadly I was outbid with 3 seconds left :frown: If anyone could please help me find this I would be so grateful. Please feel free to private message me or post here.
Thanks,
Danielle

djcinsk

Reaction score
Hi Danielle, I found this one on Ebay - item# 200521267015. I'm not sure if its the right size or the one you are looking for :sympathy: ...but he is wearing diapers. Plus, you'd get Fozzie too! Good Luck with it all!
Thank you so much. I have contacted the seller to try and buy it and will bid if I need to,thanks for searching for me! :smile: I'll lyk if I get it