Wanted: Downloading Songs

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone know of another stie that downloads songs? Now I've already got in trouble by my sis and mom about downloading. Our computer wasn't able to get online for a couple of days and it was all because of Kazaa. (Virues) And I was wondering if there r any others downloadable things that I can download music and not get virues or get the computer sick?

Aaron

Reaction score
there all gonna have them

jediX

Reaction score
I found a bunch of Kermit songs on this one site, but I'll have to get back to you about the URL when I find it again.

Kamit

Reaction score
Wow! Great website.

What are people's attitudes here towards downloading by the way? Muppet Central Radio is absolutely wonderful - the only problem being you have to be hooked up to the Net to listen to it.

Personally I don't have too much of a problem with it only because Muppet soundtracks, especially 'old school' Muppets as I prefer, are so hard to come by. If JH re-released all the old soundtracks then I would be first in line at the music store, credit card in hand.

Now I'm new to Live365 (the company that hosts MC Radio) and some of the buttons have confused me. It appears on occasion, (although I'm almost certain I have this wrong) as if there is a way to purchase copies of individual songs? As a loyal Muppet fan trying to support JH I would be more than happy to pay to download copies of the songs.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kamit,

Glad you are enjoying Muppet Central Radio. We are always adding new music so keep listening. The "buy" links are put there by Live365, not us. Since 75% of the music has been unreleased, it's not possible to buy most of the tracks unless they have been released on an "official" CD. Even though the station is hosted by Live365, the playlist and streaming settings are totally within our control.

Kamit

Reaction score
It's a wonderful station. I was so thrilled when I found it. I told all my friends that I'd found "the world's best radio station" and they said "What? Muppets 24hrs a day?" and I said "YES!" and their reaction was "We weren't serious!"
:wink:

Well, even if we can't have permanent copies (although MCR has inspired me to go out and hunt down a Dark Crystal CD - such gorgeous music) it's nice that we can listen to the songs, period. So please keep up all the great work!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here has Kazaa? If so has it done anything that messed up something?

Kamit

Reaction score
We had it and it never gave us any trouble. But then we had dial-up so we only had it on every once in a while.

I do have friends who have had problems with Kazaa gunking up their computers because they had it on all the time.

I hear Kazaa Lite is the better one to get - no spyware or stuff like that.