Wanted: Figures in any condition

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Hey anyone got some extra and/or broken Muppet figures you don't know what to do with?

Well I'm looking for custom fodder. I have a custom action figure project in the planning stages and I need base figures to make them. Since these figures are going to be customized (which will likely result in changing parts or at least repainting) it doens't really matter what condition they are in to start with.

The project involves the Muppets as certain characters (I kinda want to keep it a secret who for now) I haven't decided fully who all I'll need (who will be playing who) but I know I'll need at least 6 Kermits, 4 Gonzos, 3 Fozzies, 2 Piggys and 2 Janices. But like I said I haven't decided who all's playing who so I'll take anybody.

I will be posting pictures of the finished figures when I'm done but remember this project is still in the planning stages so it'll be a while.

Now I don't really have anything in the way of muppet merchendise to offer for trade but I do have several other figure lines I can trade (mostly Marvel and some DC super heroes) And I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount if it comes to that.