Wanted: flying scene from 'Rocky Mountain Holiday'

anathema

Reaction score
Like the title says :smile: I'm looking for a good quality original NTSC recording of the scene that was cut from the DVD release, as my current copy has a massive tape scratch *right* at the point where the DVD was cut :-(

I'd prefer an analogue copy on SVHS or VHS - a DVD copy made on a domestic DVD recorder isn't likely to be stable enough for my purposes.

If you can help, please drop me a line! I have a reasonably extensive collection of material to trade with, and I'm sure we could come to some arrangement :smile:

Thanks for looking!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Hey, it's nice to see someone referring my site...though honestly i'm in the slow process of converting my collection to dvd - i've had to do a couple quick (and sometimes unexpected) moves in the last few years and it's wreaked havic with my inventory so i only have a very small percentage of my collection on my site...but it's being updated constantly as i continue to go through my collection (not to mention i have other video collections that i'm also catching up on and cataloguing at the same time such as my One Life to Live and Eurythmics video collections)

There was a point where i had to put a temporary halt to tape trading as some people here may remember. I'm happy to do trades again, but only items that are actually listed on the site...Rocky Mountain Holiday's not there yet but i know i do have it somewhere.

anathema

Reaction score
:smile: If you do manage to track it down, I'd be very grateful!