1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wanted: Jim Henson Interviews footage and print

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by mupcollector1, Aug 3, 2012.

1. mupcollector1

mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

I'm currently looking for any rare footage of interviews and or printed articles. I know that's there's a bunch that float on the internet but what I want is actual DVDs and magazines or printed material in the palm of my hands sort of speak.

I have a bunch of TV apperances and things like. I'm mainly interested in interviews from the 1980s or even rare footage from 1990 if it exists. Also a clean HD non-internet copy of "Handmade Video" From May 7th 1990 also.

If you have anything, PM me. For footage I will tape trade. Magazines if it's the actual thing, I would trade or buy. If it's a HD printed copy (Only if it's extremely rare in which no one can spare the actual document), I would trade.