Wanted: Kermit Amphibia Cologne or Ad or Photo

SpinRon10009

Reaction score
I am doing a book on celebrity fragrances and am desperately in need of AMPHIBIA. I have Miss Piggy's MOI and would hate to leave out Kermit! I will even accept a high res photo if someone out there has a bottle/box that they would be willing to photograph and send. Same goes for a copy of the Calvin Klein parody ad that ran to accompany it. I dont suppose that any samples or perfume strips were ever made but those would be great to own/see/know about too if they do exist. Any info/help would be appreciated (and noted in the book!). Contact me at Spin160@aol if you can help. Thanks. :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I am doing a book on celebrity fragrances and am desperately in need of AMPHIBIA. I have Miss Piggy's MOI and would hate to leave out Kermit! I will even accept a high res photo if someone out there has a bottle/box that they would be willing to photograph and send. Same goes for a copy of the Calvin Klein parody ad that ran to accompany it. I dont suppose that any samples or perfume strips were ever made but those would be great to own/see/know about too if they do exist. Any info/help would be appreciated (and noted in the book!). Contact me at Spin160@aol if you can help. Thanks. :smile:
Images sent.Good luck with your book.