Wanted: Kermit the Frog Hat

chyder

Reaction score
I have been searching and searching for the green cotton flat bill kermit the frog hat. I think this one came out about 2008. I can find the plush hat and the plaid hat, but not this one. Can anyone help me? This was my son's favorite hat and it has disappeared. I can not find it anywhere!

chyder

Reaction score
The cap has that face but is not furry. It is cotton. I need a large. I wish yours was large, sound like what I need. Thank you so much for your reply.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Chyder, I've got one as well, the 100% cotton version (no plush), my brothers got it for me for my birthday a couple months ago, but they cut the tag off as it showed the price. It's never been worn (I'm a fat-head, lol), good as new. I'll try to get a picture up before the weekend is over.

If it doesn't work out with Chris, mine is available (though you should know, he's the man!). I'd be more interested in a trade though, I like Muppet action figures from Palisades of course, but also Star Wars, MOTUC & Ghostbusters from Matty (even spare weapons), and Disney pins.

Cheers all!
:smile:
Anthony

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
they sell the at Spencer Gifts my mall has a bunch of them they usally run 20 bucks

chyder

Reaction score
Thank you all so much for the reply. My son will be thrilled to know I might have located another Kermit hat.
Chris - I would love the hat but I need a large.
Anthony - thank you. I would love to see a picture of the hat. Is it a large/extra large? I hope so. I don't have anything to trade...sorry. What would you be asking for the hat?
I searched every Spencer's in a 100 mile radius of my home for the hat. Not to be found. Spencer's no longer carries it online either.
Thanks for your help
Cindy

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Glad to help,

I have two Kermit hats and an Animal hat, they are all Medium though so they are too small for me too, shame they don't have an adjustable strap.

Good Luck in your hunt.

Chris

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey Cindy

I'm actually not sure of the size, but my brothers' DO know that I have a big head, so I'm quite sure it was L/XL. It definitely doesn't look like any kind of a smaller-sized hat. As far as how much I'm asking for... I dunno! Whatever you think is fair, and shipping shouldn't be more than 7 or 8 bucks Priority, but if you wanna go with the standard rate, I imagine it would be around $5.

Here's a pic: http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/2553/kermithat.jpg As you can see, no size! Lol, I remember that it was printed on the sales-tag (which I kept cuz I loved the logo with Kermit's eye's peeking), but it's lost somewhere in my collection, ha.

It's all yours if you still need it, let me know!
Anthony

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey Cindy! I got your e-mail. After looking everywhere for our measuring tape, and not finding it, lol, I figured out another way to measure the hat! Duh, I feel so dumb, I just got out some butcher's twine - lined the inside of the hat with it, then measured the string! :big_grin: It came out to 24", but then I put the string around my head and it overlapped about a half an inch, so I'd say 23" just to be safe.

I'm not sure what that measurement is in hat sizes, but there ya go. And remember, if you don't have a measuring tape, just use string! :wink:

Cheers! Looking forward to hearing from you soon, sorry it took so long for me to get back to you!
Anthony

muppfozz

Reaction score
Kermit head wear.

If you are looking for a kermit hat/cap I found mine at Wal Mart in Conway for only $5.00. They also have Elmo caps. :smile: