Wanted MT eps

Raech

Reaction score
Hi all can someone email me about getting Muppets Tonight eps? :flirt:

Must be playable on dvd player. Prefer DVD Or SVCD format. I do not own a vcr.
Region doesn't matter I have a region free player But I am in the USA.

-Raechel

WDWspider

Reaction score
I am interested in a copy as well. I will take VHS format as well, but prefer DVD or VCD.

Raech

Reaction score
One member here has them but I do not have vintage SW or extra muppet figs to trade :frown:

Cept a loose purple suit gonzo minus the camilla.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Raech said:
One member here has them but I do not have vintage SW or extra muppet figs to trade :frown:

Cept a loose purple suit gonzo minus the camilla.
Most traders accept payments for the blank CDs/DVDs or video tapes + postage of course. As long as no profit is made its still trading!

Raech

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find someone willing to do that yet. I've been emailing very polite emails inquiring.
:frown:

Oh and I haven't opened my 2nd Gonzo yet, so I guess I could do it whole if I had to.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Raech said:
I haven't been able to find someone willing to do that yet. I've been emailing very polite emails inquiring.
:frown:

Oh and I haven't opened my 2nd Gonzo yet, so I guess I could do it whole if I had to.
you can trade just about anything even non muppet stuff provided the person you are trading with agrees. If you dont have anything to trade you can even buy something to trade if the person you are trading with can't get a certain item where they live.

Raech

Reaction score
than I guess I am outta luck cos I don't have access to vintage SW stuff. :rolleyes:

I can't believe no one wants to do a girl a solid.

Thank you for your advise though.

pollick529

Reaction score
I have DVD copies of all 22 episodes. I can burn you a copy of them if you'd like. E-mail if interested! Thanx! :smile: