Wanted: Muppet Frames

KBLee

Reaction score
Hello fellow muppet fans!

I was born in '68 and literally grew up with the muppets as tv companions. My two younger sisters did, as well.

My youngest sister developed a fondness for muppets that quite surpassed my own. Fast forward to about a year ago. Said sister met a guy, and went over to watch a movie at his place. She discovered the Muppet Show in his DVD collection; to his chagrin and embarrasment. Imagine his surprise when she enthusiastically asked if PLEASE could they watch it? This past month these two muppet-lovers became engaged. :big_grin:

I would like to give them a photo frame for their wedding gift, one that is engraved with muppets - since that is what brought the two of them together. Do you THINK I can find a line art? Please help! If you have anything that could help me I would most certainly appreciate it!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey there! I think I may be able to help! When I was down at Disney World this past November, and I brought home a great Muppet picture frame with Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Animal, and Beaker on it. There's a phone number that you can call to contact the Muppet store in Disney World, I'm sure someone here can find it for you! Good luck! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. Regarding the Muppet frames you're searching for, you can find some on eBay featuring Miss Piggy or Statler and Waldorf. Hope this helps and you find what you're looking for.

Have fun exploring the rest of the forum and enjoy your stay at MC.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Awww, that is such a sweet story about your sister and her fiance! Congradulations! That is just the sort of relationship I want to have!
:wink:
About the frames, the only one I knew of first hand before I heard about these other ones, is a simple frame with a plastic figure of Miss Piggy to the side of it. That one was sold at Target, but I do know they sell a lot of really cool exclusive stuff through Disney stores and at the park. I notice you live in Canada though, so that might make it more difficult. Good luck!

Ryan, does the store at Disney have a mail order catalog?

KBLee

Reaction score
I appreciate everyone's help. :flirt: I would love a black and white lineart of the muppets - my friend's mom is an engraver, so it would be really personal (and would work on any engravable material). Even one with Kermit and Miss Piggy alone . . .

thank you again :smile: