Wanted: Muppet Show 15 DVD Set for Trade!

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Hi, I am interested if anyone would like to trade with me the 15 Muppet Show DVD Set from Timelife, because the DVD's are not availible to Australia and Timelife does not shipp overseas.
I can trade them for anything in the following list :*"A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" Australian DVD, with alternate cover and in Widescreen, *A burnt copy of "The Muppets CD Rom : Muppets Inside", *The full set of "The Muppet Show" German McDonalds Toys, or *Any of the Muppet videos I have in my collection, (many rare unedited specials).

Please Help :smile:

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I could also probably transfer an additional amount of money with any of the items listed, through paypal if anyone considers that a fairer plan. And after they purchase and receive the DVD's from Timelife they could post them to me after I transfer the money through paypal. :smile:
I could also trade for the Australian Widescreen Version of Muppet Treasure Island on DVD, or the following list : *Interview with Miss Piggy on Rove Live 2003, Talk Show, *8 Fraggle Rock Animated Episodes, *UK Muppet McDonalds Ad, *The Jim Henson Hour: Secrets of the Muppets, *The Muppets at Walt Disney World, *The Making of Muppet Treasure Island, *Here Come The Muppets : A LIVE stage show that was at Walt Disney World. *Specials: *The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show *Unedited Muppet Family Christmas *Mr Willowbys Christmas Tree *Muppets Go To the Movies *Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson *Muppets Go Hollywood *Muppets Celebration of 30 Years *Down At Fraggle Rock : Behind the Scenes or *Emmet Otters Jugband Christmas.

Any interest in the above list or any requests are all welcome just drop me a line on No1MuppetFan@msn.com :smile:

P.S. I am also able to give away some of my CD's for the trade Non Muppet : Spice Girls, Aqua, both singles and albums.

Katia

Reaction score
The DVDs are currently on backorder, but if you want I can get them for you and ship them to you at actual cost. Just let me know.

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Do you mean you'll buy the 15 DVD Set for $59.99US for me and shipp it here, and I somehow send the $59.99 for them plus postage and handling and you don't want to trade for them? How much all up would this cost plus shipping to Australia? :smile:

Katia

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I meant. It all depends on how much the DVDs weigh. The shipping quote I got through the US Postal Service (most economical way to ship to Australia) was in the $27 USD range for Economy Parcel Post, which takes 4-6 weeks. Otherwise, Air Parcel Post is $48.20 USD which takes 4-10 days. That's using 8-8.5 lbs as the weight of the package. Shipping to Australia from the U.S. is pretty steep. I just wanted to offer in case you really wanted the DVDs and couldn't get them through anyone else.

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
That is a steep price so I think if I was to purchase these DVD's I would go with the $27US postage. I went to a currency converter place and $90US = $130AUD. I think I might think about this purchase, before you buy these for me thanks alot. :smile:

Katia

Reaction score
Sure thing...it is quite an expense! If I get my set anytime soon, I'll let you know what the exact weight is.