Wanted: Muppets at WDW

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
I'm looking for a copy of the 1990 TV special "The Muppets at Walt Disney World." This is one of the only Muppet specials from my childhood that I don't have on tape and I'd love to see it again.

So, does anyone have this available for trade? I have a few classic Muppet specials on tape including:

Muppet Family Christmas (original ABC recording)
John Denver and the Muppets Christmas (taped off Disney in early 90's)Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years
The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson (first few seconds mssing)

Also, I possibly have the following (need to check when I get home):
Emmett Otter
Bells of Fraggle Rock (not sure on episode title)
Croonchy Stars commercial w/ Swedish Chef
and maybe more...

I'll be headed home to my parents house the first week in March, so I'll have access to my old tapes (and equipment for copying) then. I'm not really sure how to judge tape quality, but all should be in watchable condition--in fact, I've been watching copies of these for the last several years myself. Unfortunately, I'm not capable of conversions to formats other than VHS.

NOTE: I'm not interested in selling copies of these shows or trading for other Henson shows--only Muppets at WDW.

If anyone's interested in a trade, post here with your needs and we can exchange e-mail addresses. If not, I'll just wait until Disney (er...Comcast?) reaches an agreement with Henson and releases this on DVD :wink:

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
Anyone out there have this and willing to trade?

(Okay, so I just wanted this back on top one last time after it got buried over the weekend :smile:)

jediX

Reaction score
Email me; if your copy of '30 Years' is complete and in good quality you're on (but I'll need time for this, further details will be given should you accept).

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
jediX said:
Email me; if your copy of '30 Years' is complete and in good quality you're on (but I'll need time for this, further details will be given should you accept).
An e-mail has been sent. Hopefully, we can work something out!!

pollick529

Reaction score