Wanted: Muppets Kids Party Merchandise

kirblam

Reaction score
Hey - I'm having a hard time believing this but I can't locate any commercial muppet merch for a kid's birthday party. I've been googling stuff like 'muppets napkins', 'muppets banner', 'muppets birthday' and coming up short. On Etsy and Zazzle I can find stuff like t-shirts and cufflinks but none of the typical items you'd hope for. I realize the muppets were popular a while ago but there's plenty of scooby stuff. My 2yo *loves* the muppets and I'm bummed that this isn't panning out.

:grouchy:

I tried the Hallmark site and even the Henson site (no muppets merch on Henson.com?) Is there some kind of licensing issue going on? ****, maybe I should start licensing and printing this stuff...

Anyway, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
K

Jelopi

Reaction score
Not sure if the party has passed or not, but just in case it hasn't... someone is selling a bunch of Muppet Party Supplies as a lot on Ebay. Item # 350405789773

Hey - I'm having a hard time believing this but I can't locate any commercial muppet merch for a kid's birthday party. I've been googling stuff like 'muppets napkins', 'muppets banner', 'muppets birthday' and coming up short. On Etsy and Zazzle I can find stuff like t-shirts and cufflinks but none of the typical items you'd hope for. I realize the muppets were popular a while ago but there's plenty of scooby stuff. My 2yo *loves* the muppets and I'm bummed that this isn't panning out.

:grouchy:

I tried the Hallmark site and even the Henson site (no muppets merch on Henson.com?) Is there some kind of licensing issue going on? ****, maybe I should start licensing and printing this stuff...

Anyway, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
K