WANTED: Muppets Tonight, All Episodes

dmx10101

Reaction score
I would like all the episodes of The Muppets Tonight, as it was one of my favorite shows when I was younger, and I never thought to tape them. So, I don't have a single episode. I would be willing to pay a good amount for anybody who has all the episodes on VHS, or if possible DVD. Please Help, I loved that show!! :smile:

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Do you think they'll ever release Muppets Tonight on DVD and/or VHS? I loved that show too! :flirt:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Drum Eater said:
Do you think they'll ever release Muppets Tonight on DVD and/or VHS? I loved that show too! :flirt:
It would be good if they did. Its possible they might but who knows.

pollick529

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
I would like all the episodes of The Muppets Tonight, as it was one of my favorite shows when I was younger, and I never thought to tape them. So, I don't have a single episode. I would be willing to pay a good amount for anybody who has all the episodes on VHS, or if possible DVD. Please Help, I loved that show!! :smile:
Pootle has them on DVD. I bet they'd be better quality than Justin Falknour's copies. He only trades VCDs, which is slightly lesser quality than a DVD, but give him a shout: oldtimeradio@playntradeonline.com

Hope this helps! :smile:

pollick529

Reaction score
Justin Faulknor said:
I have DVDs as well.
Can you actually make DVDs or do you just have Muppets Tonight on DVD? This could solve dmx's problem soon enough. I guess he wouldn't have to trade with Pootle after all. I just hope Pootle does some good trading business (in terms of DVDs), I'm thinking he doesn't have a lot of traders? :confused: I dunno!