Wanted: Nightline, Cosby, 'Tubes' JHH and MV3D special

beaker

Reaction score
Finally, I would so love to have after all these years:
The MV3D travel channel documentary/imagineers thing, Cosby Muppets episode, Muppets on Nightline, and The Tubes JHH test pilot. Much to trade, email me if ya have these in good quality!
(ie: not a copy of a copy of a copy)

Joe

Reaction score
Nick at Nite is back to it's regular scheduling (four episodes of Cosby a night) and they're playing them in order, so if anyone knows the episode number, you can figure out when it's gonna be on and tape it. :wink:

tomorrow(tuesday) episodes 106-109 are playing

www.nickatnite.com

(synopsis for the next two days are listed on the website - click schedule)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh don't try to help him Joe...Cory is too good for Nick @ Nite. He only wants original airings...picky picky picky! Well, I have the N@N version, and I must say it suits me just fine! :smile: Thanks for the info Joe, and Cory, ya kno im just rippin' on ya. :wink:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Oh don't try to help him Joe...Cory is too good for Nick @ Nite. He only wants original airings...picky picky picky! Well, I have the N@N version, and I must say it suits me just fine! Thanks for the info Joe, and Cory, ya kno im just rippin' on ya. <<<

Hey buddy, Im not into Nick@Nite because I am without cable(4 years now)^_^ Im missing out on Cartoon Network, sci fi, disney, nick, etc:frown:

Oh, as for original airings, its because I heard that certain Muppet segmants were cut in rerun airings of that Cosby Episode for time constraints. But I just know someone has the above to tape trade....grrrr!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yeah I know Cor, just bein' annoyin' Matt like usual. :smile: Anyway trust me, your not missing much on the mentioned channels, except Sci-Fi, which air Twilight Zone at night, which is awesome. CTN has been pretty bad in my opinion lately (but we do regularly clash opinions, so I'm sure your missing out on lots :stick_out_tongue: ). I've been without Disney for a long time too (the cable Nazis don't carry it for us..idiots..). Nick is just Nick, really nothing good on since the early 90's. Oh well, now is now. Everything's Changin' -- Or is it? (Youth '68)

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
The shows I would like to see on cable would be Invader Zim and Transformers armada...otherwise its tape trades for me. Luckily the 2003 Muppets and TMNT shows will be on geular tv.

After they raised it to like $40 and took off sci fi and cartoon network and replaced it with cspan 2 and golf I just couldnt pay it.