1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Wanted: Palisades accessories

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by GonzoLover85, Dec 21, 2009.

1. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Hey fellow MC'ers,

I'm looking for a few extra accessories from the Palisades line.

I've built a jukebox that features the Electric Mayhem, and I would like for it to seem a bit more "real".

Anyway, if anyone has any extra microphones w/ stand from the Fozzie figure, or any of the speakers/amps from the members of the band I'd be happy to take them off your hands for you.

If you have microphones from the Johnny Fiama figures, I would take them too, but I prefer the ones with the stands.

PM me if you're interested with a fair price. I would pay via paypal.

Thanks.
  2. I have a microphone w/ stand I'm willing to give, But do you mind taking a muppet show stand instead of the Palisades one?