WANTED: Palisades Muppet Figure bases

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Does anyone have any for sale or know a site where I can buy some that work with the Palisades Muppet figures.

Allot of them fall over allot and I'm tired of having broken figures like poor Gonzo and Janice :frown:

Thanks so much everyone!:big_grin:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Someone sent me a Koozebane kermit, and what they used for a base was a clear plastic disc that has a lug that fits into the foot hole.It has on it C)2004 Mcfarlane Toys on it.I have a spare Palisades stand that I could send you, in return if you could track down and send me one of the Kermit cancelation or greeting stamped envelope that the US Postal service used last December?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Someone sent me a Koozebane kermit, and what they used for a base was a clear plastic disc that has a lug that fits into the foot hole.It has on it C)2004 Mcfarlane Toys on it.I have a spare Palisades stand that I could send you, in return if you could track down and send me one of the Kermit cancelation or greeting stamped envelope that the US Postal service used last December?
I have some letters adressed to me that have kermit with a santa hat stamped on them if that's what you're talking about?

So does anyone know of any figure sites that sell stands/ bases for the figures?

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I've got a bunch of the palisades ones made for the muppets that i'm definitely willing to part with. PM me and we can arrange something...

muppetperson

Reaction score
I have some letters adressed to me that have kermit with a santa hat stamped on them if that's what you're talking about?

So does anyone know of any figure sites that sell stands/ bases for the figures?
Yes, that is the "stamp" I was after.I will PM you.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I've also got a bunch that I could say farewell to. Let me know if you still need more!