Wanted: S9 Pops Action Figure

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Series 9 is a really hard series to find, I'm in need of Pops as well, :smirk:.

All I have from series nine is Steppin out Fozzie (which isn't a favorite of mine) and the black and silver Lips (which I'm totally happy about having, cause man any of his figures are getting so hard to find). If I had the money I would probably buy a figure of Pops for what that guy is asking for on ebay.

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
Honestly, don't just jump on the first e-Bay auction you see. That is over priced. If you have the patience, look for him every other day or so and you'll find regular auctions where you can get him for half that. For example, that Super Grover he has listed has only gone for $40-$50 in regular auctions and he has him in his store for $100! Crazy. He knows that someone will eventually buy most of his items at that price. I would definitely look on other auctions, especially since he has 8 of those Pops figures.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah that's how I usually am on ebay, trying to look for the best price, really that's how everyone is on ebay.

Though it doesn't matter to me right now, cause I don't have money to spend on Palisades Muppet figures, :cry:.