Wanted: Series 6 Statler Figure

Belleque

Reaction score
Dear muppet friends,

My name is Brett and I have an 18 year old son with autism named Andrew who is a huge muppet fan. The problem is that Andrew does not understand the idea of an action figure no longer being made! Every year he asks for a different action figure for his collection and you and I both know that at present they are not being manufactured. So I am on the hunt every year for a figure! This year has been tough as prices rise and figures are less attainable.

I am looking for a Statler figure from series 6. It does not need to be in good shape and if it isn't on a card that is okay too as long as it has all of it's accessories! Andrew is obsesive compulsive so he studies all figures on line and memorizes their parts!

I am willing to pay a fair price for a figure that is in good shape and has all it's accessories! If you can help i would greatly appreciate it! I'll check this board regularly!

Thanks for reading!

Brett :boo:

Belleque

Reaction score
Hi! No responses yet so my son must have picked a really difficult one to get a hold of. I'm running out of time before Christmas so if anyone has any suggestions please help!

Thanks,

Brett

Belleque

Reaction score
Thanks for the input! I have been watching these and bidding on some. I did not realize that Statler was particularly in demand. The bidding has gone very high even on loose figures (which would suit us just fine!) I'll keep watching!

Thanks again!:boo: