1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wanted: Sesame Street Cups & Collect-a-Pal

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Tbird29, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Tbird29

Tbird29 New Member

Hi All! I am new here! :) My little guy is a HUGE Sesame Street fan and I am looking for a few special items for him.
    The first item is a set of 8 Nesting Cups it was made in approx 1999. The other item is a Count Collect-A-Pal. It's the only one he needs to complete his set! eBay has not been very helpful in finding these items. If someone here can help me I would be forever grateful! I'm looking forward to getting to know lots of new people here! Thanks :)
  2. Tbird29

Tbird29 New Member

So we have found The Count. Some one on ebay had a set of 6 collect-a-pal figures and Count was one of them....so I bought the whole set. LOL. But we are still looking for the nesting cups. :batty: