Wanted:"The Muppets" DVD booklet insert

muppetperson

Reaction score
I bought a DVD disk only that came from the Wocka Wocka pack, and now am wanting the booklet that came with it.Anybody want to part with one? What is in it?

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I have the Bluray/DVD combo pack of said movie, and the cover has Animal saying "OPEN BOOK! OPEN BOOK! OPEN BOOK!", coupons for a brand of pistachios and paper towels, and mentions Tales Of A Sixth Grade Muppet. Is your booklet like this? If so, maybe all of them have the same insert, regardless of being DVD or Blu-Ray.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I have the Bluray/DVD combo pack of said movie, and the cover has Animal saying "OPEN BOOK! OPEN BOOK! OPEN BOOK!", coupons for a brand of pistachios and paper towels, and mentions Tales Of A Sixth Grade Muppet. Is your booklet like this? If so, maybe all of them have the same insert, regardless of being DVD or Blu-Ray.
Thanks for your reply.The cover of the booklet sounds fun.I didnt get the booklet as someone was only just selling the DVD disk out of the pack and kept everything else.So does the booklet have any information about the movie, such as song lyrics,cast list,etc, or is it just the coupons and plug for the book?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Here is the booklet on the left that I am missing.Can someone please send me a scan of it?

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I actually have an extra booklet... Would be happy to send it to you if you'd like.
PM me and we can work out the details.