Wanted: The Rugrats Movie Airing on Nick or CBS

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I know this isn't Muppets, but I am posting it all over the place and hopefully I can find one. I am looking for a Nickelodeon or CBS Airing of "The Rugrats Movie", it doesn't matter which. The year, commercials don't matter. I just need the whole movie from a Nick or CBS airing, not the DVD or VHS.

If someone can find this, I will offer Muppet Babies episodes, Muppet Show episodes, Wreck it Ralph, and any of the Super Mario cartoons from the 1990's. I also have Animaniacs episodes, but that's about it. I will give 3 20-25 minute episodes of the above shows for the whole movie. Respond here and then if you have it I will tell you my email. I can only do this via online, which means you will have to record the movie, and send it to me via email. Using a camera is fine, but a HQ recording is preferred.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I can try to get a copy for you without filming it..I remember having this on VHS. If I find it, I'll convert upload and send it to you. Not promising anything though, I'm not sure if In have it....