Wanted: UK PAL Video formats of only 8 episodes of 'The Muppet Show'

mattyboy

Reaction score
Hi, I don't usually do this but recently I read the 'Muppet Show Guides' on this website and I desperately want only the following eight episodes on UK PAL Video. It's just that I keep on looking on Ebay and I don't get anywhere and I love it if I could get them just for Christmas time.
The episodes that I desperately want are the following:
Connie Stevens
Candice Bergen
Valerie Harper
Kaye Ballard
Mummenschanz
Judy Collins
Cloris Leachman
Lesley Ann Warren
If anyone can help please reply to this post. Thanks. :smile:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
mattyboy said:
Hi, I don't usually do this but recently I read the 'Muppet Show Guides' on this website and I desperately want only the following eight episodes on UK PAL Video. It's just that I keep on looking on Ebay and I don't get anywhere and I love it if I could get them just for Christmas time.
The episodes that I desperately want are the following:
Connie Stevens
Candice Bergen
Valerie Harper
Kaye Ballard
Mummenschanz
Judy Collins
Cloris Leachman
Lesley Ann Warren
If anyone can help please reply to this post. Thanks. :smile:
I've got them - drop me a line.

click the hyperlink below for more deatials

See ya

mattyboy

Reaction score
The problem is that I can't trade because I have nothing to trade for it - but I was hoping to send a personal cheque to anyone who is willing to put these episodes onto video for me - kind of like the way Ebay does it. The reason is that these episodes were my favourite when I originally had them and my mum taped over them and I miss them. If anyone is willing to do this video for an agreeable fee please let me know. Thanks anyway.