Wanted: Wal-Mart Muppet "M" keychain

muppetperson

Reaction score
Anyone interested in buying me a green "M" keychain from Walmart for a trade or money?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
still haven't seen ANY of these in a Walmart near me (i been to 4 diff. ones)

muppetperson

Reaction score
They seem to be scarce.I had someone look in Portland,OR to no success and they arent even on their website and nobody has any on ebay.:grr:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I've seen six or seven different new Muppet keychain designs at my local Walmart (including the green "M" design) for $3.50 each. Picked up five for myself (Kermit, Animal, Gonzo, Group Postcard, and The Electric Mayhem). I think there was a couple different Piggy and a different Kermit one as well. They still had a good selection of designs last time I checked.

I'd be happy to check on it for you guys if you'd like. I'm sure we could work something out as far as my picking them up and sending them to you. I don't have the money to just do it out of the goodness of my heart (though, I'd like to), but if ya'll are willing, I'd be happy to keep an eye out next time I go.

Update: Gonna take a trip to Walmart now and will pick up as many of the keychains I can find/afford. Will post pics for anyone interested in purchasing ASAP.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Update To The Update: Just got back from Walmart... Bought every Muppet keychain they had (did get a couple Muppet "M" logos for you guys). Gonna happily unite them with fellow Mupet fans. Taking pictures now. Should have a sale thread up in an hour or so.

Stulz

Reaction score
Update To The Update: Just got back from Walmart... Bought every Muppet keychain they had (did get a couple Muppet "M" logos for you guys). Gonna happily unite them with fellow Mupet fans. Taking pictures now. Should have a sale thread up in an hour or so.
I found all but the "M" at a Walmart near Disney World in early Dec. Do you still have an extra I could buy from you?

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Sure... See my post in the MUPPET KEYCHAINS FOR SALE thread.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
What section of walmart would they have these in?