Wanted: White Tux Rowlf

MuppetofaMan

Reaction score
Hi All!

Fortunately for me (and unfortunately for my spare time) I've just found this forum and am stoked to start reading through and learning from everyone. Thought I ought to say "hi". I'm especially excited to look through the customs people have done--just need to carve out time to read through 29 forum pages :wink:

Also, I'm hoping someone can help with any info on the Rowlf figure in the White Tux. Is there ANY way to find this figure other than ebay? I know it was limited to 300 pieces and is tough to find. There's only two on ebay right now and they're $550-$600, which seems WAY too high. I noticed a couple auctions have ended in the $150 range in the past few months, which is a price I'd be willing to pay. I'm close to a complete Palisades collection but this one seems to be a tricky one to get for an "acceptable" price. Any place I should be looking in addition to ebay? For now I'm figuring I'll try to get a cheap loose Rowlf in black tux and paint him, but I'm sure I won't do a super job :smile:

Thanks in advance for any leads! Hope everyone has an awesome day.

p.s.: Just previewed the thread I'm about to create--love the emoticons!