Warwick: Muppet Fan Party Wed. at the NA

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Rhode Island may be a tiny state but I know there are some Muppet fans out there who want to join Muppet Central forum member mupcollector1 for a Muppet Movie Fan Party!

When: Wednesday, November 23 at 11AM
Where: National Amusements
400 Bald Hill Rd
Warwick, RI 02886

Eric is going to share more details about the gathering so give a shout out and let him know you'll meet him there!

mupcollector1

Reaction score
It took me awhile to find this page. Anyway, the meetup time is changed from 7pm to 11:20am, so basicly 11am. I'll try to be there a little bit early, I'll be wearing a Kermit shirt so if you see someone wearing a Kermit shirt, ask if it's mupcollector1. The reason why I changed the time was I couldn't get any details of when the premiere time of the movie will be and I sort of made a commitment to myself to see it as soon as it came out. So technically it's happening tomorrow and again I'm sorry about the last minute change but like I mentioned, I just got the news of the earliest screening time. So if you see a guy with a Kermit shirt, ask as soon as you see me. It's hard to wait to see the new movie. LOL

Beauregard

Reaction score
I totally thought this was about the Forum member named Warwick...

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Updated the original post. Let me know if there are any other changes. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Not to distract from the above post of a party (YES!!!) but also: Cindy!!! How delightful to see you about the boards! Your new avatar is delicious.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Anyway, so far I didn't get any messages so I have absolutely no idea if I'm going to meet any Muppet fans at the movie theater, So if you are planning on going to the RI theater at about 11am, let me know. Again, I'm going to try to be there as early as 11am walking around just in case any members are there. :smile:

I'm totally new at this by the way. LOL

Dan Burke

Reaction score
I didn't know I was supposed to actually post a message that I planned on attending, but I'm actually at the movie theater now. I'll see you there!

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I didn't know I was supposed to actually post a message that I planned on attending, but I'm actually at the movie theater now. I'll see you there!
I didn't see anyone there? Only a guy with I think his daughter and her friends, they were the only people other than me who stayed for the credits? Was that you?

Did you go see the 11:30 screening or the 11:50? I went to see the 11:30.

If your in the RI area, send me a message. Maybe we could hang out sometime.

Dan Burke

Reaction score
I was looking for a guy in a Kermit shirt, like you said, but I didn't see anyone. I had no idea that you were there.

There was a guy there with his daughter, but that wasn't me. I just went by myself. I went to the 11:30 show, and tried to find you.

I guess it wasn't very much of a party. It's too bad too, because I came from Boston to see who would show up. However, the movie was great! I loved it! What did you think?