1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Was anyone scared of the Gorgs

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by camilla, Jan 4, 2003.

1. camilla

camilla Member

Like most henson programs I liked Fragglew Rock. Only problem was i was scared of thr Gorgs especilly when they caught Gobo and the other guys sneaking out to get radishes!

Was anyone else scared?

Camilla

2. OMG YES!! They were vicious, hideous, heartless, terrible MONSTERS!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Really!

They were!

When my grandparents (on muh daddy's side) got a satellite dish in the early '80s, it was at the same time FR debuted. For a while they had HBO, and whenever the fraggles had to go into the garden or visit the Trash Heap, I would tense up in the recliner and peer over the arm while peekin' through my hands, like, "O PLEASE let 'em get through, o PLEASEoPLEASEoPLEASEoPLEASEoPLEEEEEEASE...)

:eek:

And they would---MOST of the time!!

*sigh*

But now I'm a li'l older, and a li'l wiser....and a li'l hairier (okay, SOMEbody was gonna say it, I might as well get it outta the way), and now they're just bumbling, dimwitted, quarrelsome big ol' creatures. :)

Who should never be completely trusted by a fwaggle.

;)

3. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

What about Junior Gorg's dancing? How scary was that?:D :p

4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Hey, he stole my moves. Really...it's very sad.

5. camilla

camilla Member

6. zebadee

zebadee New Member

Never really found the Gorg's scary, always liked them :)

The Trash Heap was the one that scared me! I always wondered why anyone would trust a talking Trash Heap!!!!!!

On a side note, when I use to have long hair I was always called a Gorg, sometimes my pals would just call me Jnr. The fact that my pal Amy was small (compared to me) and had wee sorta bunches, caused me to run after her, catch her and shout MOM I CAUGHT A FWAGGLE!!!!