1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Was Harvey Kneeslapper really in How to Be a Grouch?

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by minor muppetz, Jan 9, 2011.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Recently I found a copy of the book Sesame Street Treasury at the store. I didn't buy it, but looked through it. It's basically a 40th anniversary collection of various Sesame Street books over the years. One of the stories included is How to Be a Grouch.

I had read at the Harvey Kneeslapper page on Muppet Wiki that this was among the characters book appearances. I looked throughout the book, but didn't see him anywhere. So, was this a contributor mistake at Muppet Wiki, or did I just not look hard enough (there weren't many scenes with crowds of characters, and the biggest crowd scene appears to be a drawing of a line of characters), or might the Sesame Street Treasury have just altered the arwork/left part of the book out (I don't remember reading this book as a child, and also just looked at the Treasury in the store)?
  2. I think the page got ripped out. I have the book and its under "people who think they are funny but aren't."
  3. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I don't remember seeing that. But when I looked at this, in the Sesame Street Treasury 40th anniversary collection, it was a new copy at Meijer. It'd be terrible if a page was ripped out before anybody bought it (I can't remember if the pages are numbered or not).