1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Was Kermit on Disney's Christmas Parade?

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Stulz, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Stulz

Stulz Member

I thought I heard somewhere that Kermit was going to be on Disney's XMas parade agian this year. I missed the first 5 min. but cought the rest on tape.

I fast forwarded through it today to find the Kermit part and I never saw him. I even checked the credits and they only mentioned Bear in the Muppets Holding Company Copyright info.

What happend?
  2. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

No Kermit.
  3. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Did the the Walt Disney World Christmas Parade even air this year at all? Because on Christmas I checked the listings and it was nowhere to be found as it normally would be on ABC (usually hosted by Regis Philbin).
  4. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Yeah. It was on this year. I didn't see any sign of :) though.
  5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

When and what station was it on. It is always aired on ABC and I didn't see it at all this Christmas.
  6. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

It was on ABC like at 10:00am.
  7. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Not in L.A. Hmm...weird.:smirk:
  8. Stulz

Stulz Member

LA Later...

in LA it aired at 2:30 after the game.
  9. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

On the West Coast, it was on around 3:30 PM, also on ABC.

:p
  10. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

Strange. Doesn't Disney usually make a big deal about the prade?

Were the Muppets on Good Morning America this year?
  11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I completely forgot about it. But then again, unless the Muppets were actually in it, I could care less. I was either watching the Muppet show or The BBC Tv version of Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy.

I mean, the parade is basically just an ad for the themeparks anyway, aren't they?